Whether you require a week or two of strengthening after an elective surgery or more intensive therapy, our team-driven goal is to make your recovery as timely and intensive as possible while restoring you to your highest level of functional communal and personal independence.
Our dynamic team of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, working together with our knowledgeable Nurses and Activities Staff, coordinate an individual treatment plan to help you along the path towards a safe return home.
Rehabilitative Therapy Services include:
Physical Therapy services:
- Gait and transfer training
- Prosthesis fitting, maintenance and training
- Strengthening exercises
- Instruction in use of walkers, canes, and other aids for clients with difficulty walking
Occupational Therapy services:
- Activities of daily living
- Upper extremity treatment
- Hand therapy
- Tendon injury management
Speech Therapy services:
- Swallowing difficulties
- Voice disorders
- Receptive and expressive language modalities
- Non verbal communication
- Development of plan to increase memory activities
We also offer the following rehabilitative amenities:
- Indoor/Outdoor Therapy Curriculum
- Discharge Planning Coordination
- Family Homecare Training
From your very first tentative steps to finalizing the need for medical equipment in your home, rest assured that your rehabilitative needs are in our capable hands from start to finish.